Subscribe & Podcast !

Your #1 source for house classics !
Check out also my other mixes featuring disco, funk, house and more.

Click here to subscribe with your reader or your favorite website.
Subscribe with Itunes.

Mixes

vendredi 20 août 2010

Julien Ferment's Garage Mix November 1998 (2010 Re-Issue)

Julien Ferment - Garage Mix November 1998 (2010 Re-Issue)

Re-issue of this classic mix, now fully made for iPod, iPhone & iTunes.

Back from New York City, I made this dj mix a night of november 1998. It features many tracks I found in NYC (Sun Sun Sun, Loop 7...) and some new tunes like "Around The World" remixed by MAW. I thought I lost this mix a long time ago, but, lucky me, I found it in my very old cd's. It can sound like a "My House Classics" as quite all tracks are classics now. This mix was broadcasted many times on Radio FG in Paris for months.
I hope you will enjoy (re)discovering these tracks.

La vie est belle !


Enjoy.

Julien Ferment

Listen :


Tracklisting :

1- SaxMachine - Love Is The Message (The Love Workout Mix)
2- Eric Kupper Pres. K-Scope Project - K-Scope Project Part 2 (Planet K)
3- Eric Kupper Pres. K-Scope Project - K-Scope Project Part 3 (Latin Blues)
4- Loop 7 - The Theme (Legend Mix)
5- Kenny Dope Gonzales Pres. Axxis - Dancin'
6- Sun Sun Sun - Curious (Bonus Beats)
7- Plez - Cant Stop (David Morales Red Zone Mix)
8- Sun Sun Sun - Curious (Beats & Vocal Mix)
9- Daft Punk - Around The World (MAW Mix)
10- Freestyle Orchestra - Odyssey
11- Mel B - I Want You Back (MAW Mix + MAW Instrumental)
12- Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Bob Sinclar Remix)
13- N'Dshea - City Got Soul (Vibe Is High Mix)

Aucun commentaire:

Rechercher dans ce blog

DJonTV

Credits

PEPS Recordings, Oldschool Orchestra & DJonTV are properties of Julien Ferment and Dot Tv, Rouen, France.